With an ever increasing number of consumers using the Internet, the potential audience for eCommerce has grown from a specialist market to the mainstream.
We have expertise in implementing an eCommerce solution that provides the following:
- The ability for the customer to search for items by browsing through categories, or by manufacturer, or by searching on a keyword.
- “Shopping cart” software. As the customer navigates through the product range, they are able to add items to their shopping cart. Having selected all the items that they wish to buy, they are then able to check out. Customers who have used the site before are able to logon. New customers would enter their details at this point.
- Interface for payment to leading online merchants.
- Report features to monitor the number of customers and best selling products.
- The ability to process multiple currencies.
- The software also includes a choice of languages, the ability for registered users to review products and a “tell a friend” box so that a customer can tell a friend about the site.
- An administration tool that allows an administrator to log on and maintain details about stock, the store itself, currencies and languages, amongst others.
Our consultants will ensure that the transition to selling online is implemented so that it maximises the benefit for the business.
We pride ourselves on the level of support that we provide to enable our clients to make the most of implementing eCommerce software. Our aim is to provide an eCommerce web site that brings the maximum benefit for your business.
As a Hampshire ecommerce implementor, we aim to build a long term relationship to help your business as it evolves.
For an eCommerce quotation, please click here.
The Ibanez Store sell high value guitars to a specialist market with a loyal following. With the more expensive models going for thousands of pounds, the Ibanez Store needed to provide a strong visual impression.
After installing and configuring our eCommerce solution, we provided onsite training to ensure that the Ibanez Store were able to adminster their online catalogue themselves.
In addition, the store was heavily customised to provide the visual image required by the Ibanez Store.
After discussing options for taking credit card payments, we implemented a solution that met the stores requirements best.
"We now have an online store that looks good and works well. The eCommerce software allows us to keep our site up to date as new products are launched. "
The Ibanez Store